Summer Conditioning is Monday, Wednesday, and Friday June 18th- June 29th and Monday-Friday July 2nd- August 3rd. We will meet at Academy Hills Park at 6:15 a.m.
The first day of Practice will be held at La Cueva at 3:00 p.m. Wednesday, August 8th Students will need an updated physical dated after May 25, 2018 turned into the Athletic Trainer at La Cueva and a certificate of completion of Life of an Athlete
Important notices or deadlines will always be communicated in three ways; at practice in person, on this page, and on the Facebook page linked here. Weekly announcements are as follows-
- Practice Locations- 6/18-6/29 @ 6:15 (unless otherwise noted)
- Monday- Academy Hills
- Tuesday- Individual run 20-30 mins
- Wednesday- Academy Hills
- Thursday- Individual run 20-30 mins
- Friday- Academy Hills
- At meets it is imperative that you check in with a coach when you arrive and check out with a coach when you leave. Failure to do so will result in disciplinary action. 9/10/17
- Transportation/Injuries- If you are in need of a ride to practice or are injured please talk to one of the coaching staff immediately. The longer you wait, the harder it becomes for us to help you.
- Physicals- Physicals must be turned in before an athlete can compete. Athletes cannot practice without a completed physical after 8/28. Please take care of this ASAP to continue running with us. The link for the proper form can be found by clicking here.
- Take the completed physicals to Mr. Allen during lunch or after school. Coaches cannot accept physicals.
- Mr. Allen will give you a blue slip after turning in your physical, this is what athletes will turn into a member of the coaching staff to participate.
- Life of an Athlete- Here is the link to find the Life of an Athlete workshop. If you have already completed the workshop in a previous year, print out the certificate of completion and turn it in to one of the coaches. Not completing this will prevent you from competing so please get this done. http://www.lifeofanathlete.com/Home/Courses
- Concussion for Students Workshop- Due to recent legislation, athletes are required to complete a concussion awareness workshop. Please complete this ASAP and turn in a copy of your certificate of completion to a coach. https://nfhslearn.com/courses/61059/concussion-for-students